cool and good forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cool and good forums

Have Fun! Talk And Have Fun in Form!s!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

super paper mario

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
epicflippyfan304050
Admin
epicflippyfan304050

Other / Decline to state Posts : 63

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:05 am

i havent played it but tis this game where The Titualr plumber "Mario" is paper. and you play in a paper hand crafted world. it sounds so lovely, i woild love if the world was paper and stuff like paper mario. reminds me of a club penguin party, where in april fools they made i think the town cardboard Very Happy lol! thats crazy!

is paper mario good? have any of you played paper mario?

xxX_ClevelandBrownFan_Xxx loves the post!!!

Back to top Go down
https://coolandgoodforums.forumotion.com
jitteryArtist

jitteryArtist

Other / Decline to state Posts : 83

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:28 am

i have, but i prefer mario rpg because there is a part where mario gets hit!

Last edited by jitteryArtist on Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jittery-artist.neocities.org/
Detective Baltazar

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:30 am

epicflippyfan304050 wrote:
i havent played it but tis this game where The Titualr plumber "Mario" is paper. and you play in a paper hand crafted world. it sounds so lovely, i woild love if the world was paper and stuff like paper mario. reminds me of a club penguin party, where in april fools they made i think the town cardboard Very Happy lol! thats crazy!

nope but i've played Mario 64 which is kinda the same thing! I really like the pink bomb guys that are your friends Smile i wish they appeared in more mario games...

chemol loves the post!!!

Back to top Go down
MarioFan77

MarioFan77

Other / Decline to state Posts : 27

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:31 am

I LOVEMARIO MARII O MARIO PAPER MARIO SUPER 64RIO MRIAO

epicflippyfan304050 HATES THIS POST

Back to top Go down
epicflippyfan304050
Admin
epicflippyfan304050

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:37 am

Detective Baltazar wrote:

nope but i've played Mario 64 which is kinda the same thing! I really like the pink bomb guys that are your friends Smile i wish they appeared in more mario games...
YOU CAN BE FRIENDS WITH THE BOMBS!?

Detective Baltazar loves the post!!!

Back to top Go down
jitteryArtist

jitteryArtist

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:37 am

i like the bombs because they kill mario

epicflippyfan304050 and Detective Baltazar loves that post!!!

MarioFan77 HATES THIS POST

Back to top Go down
jitteryArtist

jitteryArtist

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:40 am

super paper mario %3E%3A(
I'll kill you.

epicflippyfan304050, chemol and Detective Baltazar loves that post!!!

Back to top Go down
Detective Baltazar

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:41 am

jitteryArtist wrote:

i like the bombs because they kill mario
I like the noise he makes when he screams it's like "AWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAH!!!" it's really funny! lol!

jitteryArtist and chemol loves that post!!!

Back to top Go down
Detective Baltazar

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 3:44 am

Yeah the pink ones! They're really nice and they let you go into a canon
Back to top Go down
xxX_ClevelandBrownFan_Xxx

xxX_ClevelandBrownFan_Xxx

Male Posts : 2

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 1:27 am

I have!! And if you get it at gamestiop you can get some points for club nintendo! which can give you cool rewards like a golden wii wheel for mario kart wii! i even have a picture of it!

super paper mario 5623924657_710fa55109_z

epicflippyfan304050 and chemol loves that post!!!

Back to top Go down
jitteryArtist

jitteryArtist

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 4:14 am

i like the mailine games more

epicflippyfan304050 loves the post!!!

Back to top Go down
epicflippyfan304050
Admin
epicflippyfan304050

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:03 am

xxX_ClevelandBrownFan_Xxx wrote:

I have!! And if you get it at gamestiop you can get some points for club nintendo! which can give you cool rewards like a golden wii wheel for mario kart wii! i even have a picture of it!

super paper mario 5623924657_710fa55109_z
WOW! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

super paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: super paper mario   super paper mario Empty

Back to top Go down

super paper mario
Page 1 of 1